Popmenu makes it easy for your customers to submit an Online Order for your restaurant! Keep reading to find out more...
1. Customers start creating an order from the Online Ordering page by selecting pickup or delivery (if offered) on the online ordering page.
*When a guest chooses delivery, they are asked to provide the address to which the order is being delivered. If this address is outside the maximum distance from any location that provides delivery, the guest will not be able to start the order.
For multi-location restaurants, guests will see locations that will deliver to the specified address.
2. Customers can review your menus, and select Add to Order on the item of their choosing. Customers can choose to edit their order at any time, prior to checkout.
3. When the customer is finished with their order, they click Checkout and input their name, phone number, and email address. If applicable, the customer can also add special instructions for delivery.
4. After order submission, the customer will receive a confirmation email.
5. At this point, a new order has been created and is visible on the Orders page waiting for acceptance by the restaurant.
6. After you accept the order, the customer will receive an email with the confirmation and the pick up time!